Have you ever wished you could get inside your students’ brains and make them better able to respond to your classroom instruction? Do you want to:
- Improve reading competency
- Increase literacy skills, including fluency, vocabulary and comprehension?
- Help students with auditory processing difficulties?
- Assist ESL students?
- Help a wide range of students reach their full potential
Fast ForWord programs are a research-based tool for educators to address the literacy challenges in the Australian and New Zealand school systems.
LearnFast helps Australian and New Zealand schools implement Fast ForWord
We work with educators in Australia and New Zealand to help students at risk of academic failure due to poor reading and learning skills. Fast ForWord is now widely used in Australian and New Zealand.
Because Fast ForWord is a program that tailors to each school’s needs and budget, we work with you to consider all the factors and help determine the most flexible implementation option. With our assistance you will decide:
- Which students will use Fast ForWord – specific groups or whole classes?
- What Fast ForWord programs will be best for your students’ needs
- When – during, before or after school - and where – in classrooms, in computer labs, in the school library etc, will you schedule the programs.
When your school implements Fast ForWord, LearnFast Australia provides you access to our speech pathologists and language and literacy specialists who can help you with answers to any questions regarding your students’ learning and reading challenges.
Contact us to learn more about the implementation options or commence your Online Educator Training now.
Scientific Learning® Progress Tracker
Progress Tracker, a web-enabled tool that enables educators to monitor a student’s progress. Progress Tracker alerts teachers to any supplemental intervention that students may need beyond Fast ForWord.